Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Random Tuesday Thoughts

* I put away our Fall decorations this morning, and I am itching to put out all of our Christmas stuff. I am so serious about this and Mike just looks at me like I have lost my mind.

* I am loving some Scentsy right now. I have a burner that I loooove, but hadn't used it in a while. I brought it back out and every night I am burning Maui Mist. Hands down, it has to be my favorite scent. The problem is, it's a discontinued/retired scent, and I can't find any more of it! So, if you sell Scentsy or know anyone that does, can you please see if you can find any?

*I am a sucker for an arts and crafts show. My high school has a huge one every November, and I always leave with tons of stuff. This time around, I stuck to my budget and scored these lovelies.

                                                 * I love this bag. Going to use it as my library bag!

                              *Set of 3 Boo-Boo bags. Leave em' in the freezer or toss them in the microwave!


*Yesterday was my birthday, and me and the hubs had plans to see the new James Bond movie. But our sweet Taylor put a huge dent in those plans! She slept horribly Saturday night (as in, she cried and coughed on and off all night, only amounting to 3 hours of sleep). I took her to see my dad at Urgent Care so he could check her over, and guess what? She has an ear infection! Ugh! Poor thing. No wonder she couldn't sleep on Saturday. We are getting reacquainted with antibiotics again. :)

*I've heard through the grapevine (Katie, thanks for your post on this!) that Jen Hatmaker writes a seriously good book, so I am excited to start reading "7". Hoping that it will inspire some change in my life!

*I booked myself a massage for this weekend. I cannot even begin to tell you how I am looking forward to it. My mom got me a gift card for one, and I wish it was happening today. Massages just are NOT in our budget, so this is a real treat for me!

No comments: