Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...

*My Parents: They are a huge source of support to me. They laugh with me, (or sometimes, laugh at me! :), are available when I need someone to watch the kids for a little while so I can run errands, they offer an extra set of hands when Mike is working, and they just love on my babies like there is no tomorrow. I am so blessed!

*New tires for my car: Sounds silly, but my tires were bad and with winter right around the corner, they were a must.

*My Home: It's so easy to get caught up in the "I am ready to get out of this house and into something bigger and better". While that statement may be true, I have to remember that there are a ton of memories in this house, and there are many people who are homeless and would give anything to just be somewhere warm and safe.

What are you thanful for today?

No comments: