Friday, January 25, 2013

52 Questions: #3

What would you do if you knew you
wouldn't fail?
 
 
I flicked on the tv Wednesday afternoon while I was cleaning up the house, and one of my all time favorite movies came on. You've Got Mail.
 
I started thinking about how much I love Meg Ryan's character in the movie and I was reminded of how much I adore her little bookshop. I think I say that to myself everytime the movie is on!
 
And that is essentially the answer to my question. I would open a children's bookstore, and it would look so much like The Shop Around The Corner.
 
I have always been a bookworm, and I especially have a special place in my heart for  children's books. There is just something so magical about being a kid, and being caught up in the colorful illustrations and storyline. I could spend hours in the children's section of Barnes and Noble, let me tell you!

 
Look at this computer! Ha! Old school...


I am so happy that Morgan and Taylor have a love for reading already. It makes my mama heart happy! Now if only there were interested in sitting and reading when we go the library! We're working on it.

No comments: