Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Playing Around

So, as I mentioned in Monday's post, it has been dreadfully cold and snowy, and I knew there was no way I was leaving the house with the toddlers. On a typical day home with them, I like to get them out of the house at least once, whether it's running to the grocery store or to play group or taking them to see Nana and Papa. However, none of those things were happening Monday.

Now, I am really not one of those moms who has crafts and a million fun things lined up for the kids to do everyday. I wish I was!  Mainly I just let the girls play and there may or may not be some Toy Story/Mickey Mouse/Bubble Guppies involved. Oh, who am I kidding? Most days those cast of characters ARE involved!  But I knew the day would not end well if I didn't break up the monotony somehow. So...


We built a fort...



We played with rice...





We had a picnic...

 
 
We had so much fun!

No comments: