Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Change of Plans

Taylor usually has speech therapy on Wednesdays, but her teacher cancelled her session today, so I had to come up with a different plan of action for the morning. I knew I wanted to get them out of the house, and so my mom and I decided to take them to Java Gym. SO glad I finally checked it out! What a genius idea...my girls can run around and play, I can enjoy some coffee (although I didn't have any today...already had my Biggby fix).

Give Taylor some blocks and she's one happy girl!
 
 
Morgan was not at all sure about going down the slide. This is the look I got when I asked her if she was ready to go down the big slide!
 
 
 
 
I will definitely be taking the girls back there again soon! Maybe I'll have to make it a moms morning out and invite some friends and their kiddos!


2 comments:

Katie @ Chronicles of KT said...

what a brilliant concept I wish they had something like that here!!!

Jaime said...

YES...love that place...lets do it!!