Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend Rewind

If I could just freeze our weekends in time, I really would!

I just feel more relaxed on the weekends and yes, definitely more lazy. Of course, there are piles of laundry waiting to be done and sticky floors to be mopped and groceries that need to be bought. But I just love the pace of the weekend.

here's a glimpse of weekend...



 
 
   *Baking chocolate chip pumpkin bread while the girls had a play date with my Jaime, and her kiddos Macy and Ethan.
 
             *Tried a peanut butter smoothie recipe from Pinterest. Super delicious!
 
             *Morgan requested I make Bananananafofana after watching a Bubble Guppies episode. She has now shortened it to "fo-fana". It was on this morning's breakfast menu as well.
 
            *Taylor giving me the grump face. I am always trying to get a pics of her smiling, and she was not having it.
 
            * Morgan and me. She's such a little ham. She has been requesting that I sit with her and take a picture. I think I may have a zillion pictures on my phone of the two of us!
 
 
Love the weekends! How was yours?

No comments: