Wednesday, January 16, 2013

52 Questions--#2

Whose fashion style do you wish you had?

Ok, technically this question is not on the original list of 52 Questions but I am adding it anyway.

Ooohhh, this is a hard one! Not because I don't have an answer, but because I can't narrow it down to just one!

1.) Olivia Pope's on Scandal. It's just flawless and effortless. The end.

                                                            *Photo courtesy of people/stylewatch
2.) Rachel Zoe. I think her flare leg and wide leg pants are amazing. Well, her entire wardrobe is amazing, but I love her 70s but modern sense of fashion. She just needs to eat a sandwich. Or five.

3.) Ginnifer Goodwin. Classic. I think she rocks the pixie haircut and makes it look adorable yet sexy. She makes me want to chop my hair off, but I haven't had the guts to do it yet! I love short hair. I just don't know if I can go that short. That is soooo drastic.
 
*photo courtesy of simplystudded.com
 
 
 As for what my style really consists of, well, it's basically yoga pants and a tank when I am home with the girls. Sounds exciting, I know. But I need to be comfortable! Otherwise I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. I love skinny jeans and boots, cardigans, anything with stripes, scarves, and chunky silver jewelry. It's not the most fashion forward wardrobe, but it's me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just hair. Lots of gals are doing it. Looks like you have the face for it.