Monday, February 11, 2013

Blah Day

I think I am stuck in a rut. Funny how it seems to happen around this time every year. Thank you dreary weather!

Mike has a ridiculous schedule this week so we will be seeing very little of each other.

I am in the mood to do nothing but veg on the couch.

My sweet tooth seems to be in hyper drive so all I can think about is candy, and chocolate and anything dessert-like. Hence the reason for these...
                                                                      Cherry Pie Bars


and then after I eat said sweet stuff, I immediately remember that I wanted to eat healthier in 2013. Fail.

Taylor and Morgan are learning the ins and outs of sharing. It's not pretty. It usually involves one or both in tears, and me wanting to join in. There's been a lot of that today.

Blech. That sums it up.

No comments: