Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

     
                          

1.) I finally checked out one of my local farmer's markets last Saturday with my friend Jaime, and I am so glad I did! I only wish I had brought more money with me! 

                          

         
We took home blueberries, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, cinnamon raisin bagels,and  super yummy granola. There is just something about giving my kiddos fruits that are super fresh that makes my mommy heart happy. Now, if only they wanted the super fresh veggies I picked up too! 

2.) I am so grateful for my parents. This past Monday, my parents took the girls out shopping and then brought them back to their house for dinner. That meant that I was able to have 3 1/2 hours of me time! I can't tell you how awesome it was! I wish I could tell you that I just lounged around, reading or watching tv, but I actually used that time to clean. I was able to vacuum everything, mop the floors, clean the bathroom (yuck--my least favorite chore), get caught up on laundry and clean up my car. THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!!!
 
3.) I am really loving all of the school stuff that is out right now. I know, I'm a huge nerd, but I love sweeping by the school section whenever I'm at the grovery store. I am a sucker for pens, and I am crazy about Sharpies. I can't believe that school is only 5 or so weeks ago! Summer is going by way too fast, and I am trying to enjoy every last minute of it.



 

No comments: