Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

    
                  

                         

                                           Here's what I'm loving today, inspired by Pinterest!

1.) 
                                    
                                                                (bourbonandpearls.tumblr.com)
   Everything about this outfit makes me smile! I adore the polka dot top with the deep pumpkin cardigan. And the dark pants are so cute! This little ensemble has fall written all over it.

2.) 
Another item on my wish list is this chunky gold bracelet. Normally, I gravitate toward silver, but I keep finding gold peices that I am going nuts for. (solesociety.com)

3.) 
                        
                                                                         (skreened.com)
What more can I say? :) This shirt cracks me up because it's exactly how I feel most days! 
 
                                                    What are you loving today?

No comments: