Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

                 

Happy Wednesday! Where is our summer going to? I am in denial that August is practically here and in no time at all, we'll be bundling up in sweaters and coats. I really do love fall, it's my favorite season, but I also love summer. I'm not ready for summer to end!

Here's what I'm loving today...

1.) I bought the girls their first pair of Toms! I don't like them for me, they just look odd on my feet, but they are so cute on the girls. You know what else I love about Toms? They fit Taylor's feet perfectly! No wide shoes needed this time around.

                            
 
2.) One of my favorite blogs is The Vanilla Tulip. Ashley is a mom of 4 little ones and she is currently doing a series on Living Small, which I can really relate to. She is a woman who knows how to simplify, budget and pack a whole lot of love in a little home.
 
3.) I am so happy that I have the Blogger app for my phone! It's so nice that I can actually work on a blog post when I am outside with the kids, when I'm waiting at the doctor's office, or when I have a quick break at work. I don't think I am necessarily blogging a ton more, but definitely more than I have been!
 
How is your Wednesday, friends?

No comments: