Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I am just feeling really thankful today. It can be so easy to be negative, to think about all of the things that stress me out or frustrate me. I'm choosing not to go there today. I am choosing gratefulness, and I am choosing joy today. Here is what I'm Loving today, or maybe I should call it What I'm Thankful For Today!

1.) Healthy kids---Although both of them are sick right now, they are generally very healthy. I am so thankful that I don't have kids who are terminally ill, or who struggle with a chronic illness. I am grateful that we live in a country where doctors and medicine are easily accessible.

2.) Family---You know that saying "it takes a village"? I love my village. I love that Taylor and Morgan see their grandparents ALL the time. It makes me happy beyond words that we live so close to both sets of grandparents and I am thankful that they are always willing to lend a hand. Blessed!

3.) The everyday stuff---a roof over our heads, a fridge full of food, cars that run efficiently, clothes on our backs, and amazing friends to share life with. 

What are you thankful for today?


1 comment:

Simple, Graceful Living said...

Sarah, I know you don't know me, but I have read your sweet blog for a while. I have a 3 year old so it is always fun to follow along with parents in the same boat. :)

I just wanted to thank you for your perspective today... because perspective is really what changes everything, isn't it? I know I have SO much to be thankful for, but sometimes I forget that.

So thank you for the reminder! :)