Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Well, hello there! I have to laugh at myself just a little because my What I'm Loving Wednesdays seem to be the most consistent thing going on this blog lately! 

Here's what I'm loving today!

1.) These shoes.... 
I found them while cruising through the Toms app. The leopard is so cute! They are going on my fall wish list because this girl is on a budget. I think I look at them everyday. And I still like them. Every. Day.

2.) Speaking of being on a budget, I am really loving ELF cosmetics. We are talking seriously inexpensive makeup. I recently picked up this lip crayon and think its perfect for when I want some color but not the full coverage of a lipstick. And it's only $2!!! 

3.) Survivor is on tonight! Are you a Survivor fan? It's one of our favorite shows. Cannot wait to watch!

What are you loving today?

No comments: