Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


                 Happy Wednesday!

This is the week the fall shows start, and I couldn't be more excited! Once the girls are in bed for the night, Mike and I settle in for some serious tv viewing. Here's the rundown of shows I'm hooked on.

1.) The Blacklist--- one episode in and I can't wait for the next episode. I have so many questions already and can't wait to see where the show goes next! 

2.) Survivor: Blood vs Water--- Survivor has long been one of my favorites. I give the players credit, because there is no way I could live on rice, coconuts and water for a month nor could I go that long without sleeping in a bed or shaving my legs. I would be outta there in a week. 

3.) Nashville---what is going to happen with Rayna and Deacon? I find their unrequited love kind of sweet but they have some MAJOR problems. So ready to find out what happens! 

4.) Scandal--- Olivia Pope's wardrobe. That alone is enough to make me watch. But then of course is the suspenseful, keep you on your toes action and drama that brings me back for more. 

5.) Once Upon A Time--- cute, cute and cute. Love the storyline and Jinnifer Goodwin's hair (yes, I still love her hair). 

What are you excited to watch this fall?

No comments: