Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weekend Rewind


We have been having a serious case of whinyness going on in our house lately. Not sure if it's from being cooped up, or if it's just a typical phase for this age ( the girls age, not mine. In case you needed clarification). 

So when Saturday morning rolled around, I decided it was a good time to have some one-on-one time with Morgan. She has such a sensitive, albeit dramatic, side to her. I love her inquisitiveness, and her need to ask a ton of questions, but I know she's been whiny because her little love tank has been lacking what it needs. Alone time with me, and tons of attention. 
I bundled her up and off we went to Meijer for groceries. She's such a good little shopper. 

The rest of Saturday was uneventful. Lots of laundry, and cleaning. You know...so much excitement!

On Sunday I went to church solo, and was pretty excited to find out that we are starting a new series "Strapped", which is all about finances and what the Bible tells us about money. Perfect timing for this girl right here!

After church, I took the girls to their first birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. I thought I was prepared , but the noise. Oh, the noise. Even the girls had their hands over their ears at one point. The pizza was good, even though Taylor and Morgan could have done without eating. I think they managed a few bites and then they were off to play more games. But they loved the ice cream and cake! 




They missed their nap due to the party, and I could tell things were going downhill quickly the minute we got home. More crying and whinyness. Fun. But, they were sound asleep only 10 minutes after we put them to bed, which may be a record for them. Thank you Chuck E Cheese.

How was your weekend?

No comments: