Sunday, March 9, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

I love weekends. 

As I write this, I'm listening to the sound of waves from the girls sleep sheep, snuggled next to a dozing Taylor, warm blanket thrown over the two of us and savoring some coffee. I just got back from church, and my heart and spirit are in their happy place. 

    Me and my girl before she fell asleep. 

This weekend has been a good one! A friend of mine has a teenage daughter who has been dying to babysit, so I let her sit for me on Saturday while I went to the movies. Alone. I've never been to a movie by myself, and now I wonder why I waited so long! Enjoyed it so much. I saw Son of God. It was amazing. It challenged me and broke me down, and reaffirmed my need and love for Jesus. Do your spirit a favor and see this movie!!!

I can't believe another weekend is coming to a close. I cherish my Sundays, and just being with my family, getting my heart and mind ready for the week ahead. Oh, and doing a hundred loads of laundry. :)


No comments: