Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Good Morning! 

Here's what I'm loving today!

1.) 
These shoes just shout Spring to me. I'm crazy about them. I love the combination of the pink and orange together, and the wedge isn't super high, so I don't have to worry about twisting an ankle!

These sandals are also on my must have list. Black and white are my color staples, and these are adorable. I think Toms are going to be getting a lot of my business this spring and summer. Plus, every time you buy a pair of Toms, a child in need gets a pair as well. Toms currently gives shoes in over 60 countries (toms.com). LOVE that!

2.) I have found the best lipgloss. 

It's Urban Decay's Naked lipgloss and it's perfection. I hate a lipgloss that is sticky and this one is NOT. It feels great on without being tacky. The color shown is Walk of Shame, and it's a peachy pink. It's great for when you want a little color but don't want a bright lip. You can get it at Sephora!

3.) If you liked the book series The Hunger Games and Divergent, I have a great series for you to get caught up in. It's the Legend series by Marie Lu. I read the first book a couple of months ago, and just finished book two and three last week. I could not put them down!

Have a great Wednesday! What are you loving today?


No comments: