Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday




What was life like before Pinterest? I don't know, but the creator needs an award for that kind of genius. Yes, I am obsessed with Pinterest. Need gift ideas for your child's teacher? Pinterest has it. Searching for the perfect color to paint your living room? Check Pinterest. Looking for fashion inspiration? Yes, of course Pinterest has it. I may have lost hours of my life (maybe days) scrolling through Pinterest. I can't help it. 

So what am I living about Pinterest lately? 
Well, let me show you! 

1.) I think this organizing idea is awesome! I would love to have all my gift wrap in one neat and organized spot. 

2.) Oh, these bracelets and these nails. I love dark nails, especially in the winter time. And those bracelets are just so me!

3.) Black, hot pink, and polka dots. Enough said. 

4.) I need this reminder all day, every day. 

What are you loving today?




No comments: