Wednesday, January 28, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday




So, I survived my root canal! To say I was petrified would be an understatement. You hear horror stories about root canals, and it was the one thing I hoped I would never have to deal with. My tooth had other plans. But it was actually painless, minus the shots. Thank the good Lord that it wasn't bad at all!

Here's  what I'm loving today!

        Photo --crowder music.com
David Crowder's Neon Steeple cd is on constant repeat in my car right now. I love it, my girls love it, and I'm sure my neighbors love it too (since I play it super loud). It's pop, it's bluegrass, it's worship/praise all rolled into one, and it's awesome! 

One other thing that always rides along with me in the car, is my Starbucks stainless tumbler.
Friends, this travel cup is the best. It keeps your coffee hot for a sweet forever. Between running kids to school, running errands, etc, there are times when I just can't sit and enjoy my coffee, and I can rely on this cup to keep my coffee warm, up to almost an hour and half later! It's seriously the best! 

What are you loving today?

No comments: