Monday, March 2, 2015

Weekend wrap up

Saturday was a big deal in our house. Swimming lessons started for the girls and they were pretty excited to swim. They took lessons over the summer at the Y, and we thought now would be a great time to start back up. Apparently lots of people had the same idea because it was packed! 

I only managed one picture because I didn't want to be the crazy/creeper lady taking pictures the whole lesson long. 

After a quick lunch and a much needed nap time, we were off to see Disney on Ice!! We had so much fun!


I almost gagged at the ridiculous prices they were charging for souvenirs but I guess this is just preparation for what we'll encounter when we go to DisneyWorld in May. Someone please tell me I'm not going to break the bank when we're there. 







No comments: