Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm having one of those days. You know, where every fiber of your being struggles to get out of bed? Yup that's me today! 

Here's what I'm loving today:

I always thought rain boots where so dorky. I didn't wear them as a kid and it wasn't until this last year that I've even given them a second glance. Now? Love them! So practical and not as dorky as I thought. And the pink ones I got for the girls just kill me. So cute! (Today is rainy and just ick, so I get to wear my boots today!)

Just this. This is all I want today. It's not going to happen but I would love it if it could!

Now I'm off to take Taylor to the doctor. She's had a bad cough the last few days and a rash this morning. Of course, now that we have an appointment, her symptoms have magically gotten better. Ugh! Nothing like looking like the hypochondriac mom...

Happy Wednesday!




No comments: