Tuesday, April 28, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday


It's been a while since I've done a What I'm Loving Wednesday but I had to start it back up again! 

If there is anything about shopping that I struggle with, it has to be shopping for jeans. Listen, before kids, jean shopping was a breeze. After kids? Ugh, it is SO hard. I used to love American Eagle jeans, but again, after kids, low rise jeans are just not happening! I stopped into the Gap yesterday with the hopes of finding some new jeans. I'm happy to report I found a pair!!!

I never thought I would like skinny jeans, but I love these! And guess what? These are considered a high rise jean but these are NOT your mama's jeans. They fit perfect! If you've had kids, and your stomach has long since parted ways with its pre-baby state, you will truly appreciate these sweet jeans! 

What are you loving today?


No comments: