Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Good Morning friends! Once again, Wednesday morning finds me highly unmotivated, sitting in my pajamas with a cup of coffee while the girls chase each other through the house. The shrieking is ear piercing, let me tell you. :)

So, here's what I'm Loving Today:
1.)

My church is studying this book for small groups over the summer, and while I can't do a small group right now, I decided to pick up the book anyway. It's packed with so many good tips for your family and for encouraging a long lasting faith in your kiddos. A lot of the tips are for families with kids who are in their teens, BUT there are still so many that are appropriate for our family now.
 
2.) 
 
I saw this idea for Father's Day on Pinterest (who would have thought?). I love this picture of them, especially since Taylor is wearing her Elsa dress. You probably can't see it, but it just makes me smile. She doesn't want to take it off! She even slept in it one night.



3.) 

 
This little concoction was from Cold Stone Creamery. Oh my word. It's strawberry ice cream with fresh strawberries and brownie bites mixed in. Holy deliciousness. Cold Stone might become my summer favorite!
 
What are you loving today?



No comments: