Tuesday, June 30, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Good Morning everyone!

 So, my brother is getting married at the end of the month, and I need to find a dress ASAP. I found several that I'm loving at Nordstrom (love their free shipping and returns). I can't decide which one to order! Here are the ones I'm loving!

This one reminds me of summertime. It's colorful and bold, and just super cute.

This dress just looks classy and preppy and I love the gold belt!

I'm typically not drawn to purple ( I don't think I even own anything purple right now), but there was something about it  that caught my eye. 


Why am I so into flowered dresses right now? Lol! I think this dress is spunky and fun, and the color combinations scream summer. 

I have a favorite but you will have to wait and see which one I choose! Which one do you like? 

What are you loving today?










No comments: