Tuesday, September 16, 2008

10 On Tuesday

Here's my 10 on this beautiful but chilly Tuesday!

1.) I am soooo sore from working out yesterday. I forget how easy it is to get out of a routine, and how painful it can be to get back to it. Nevertheless, I am still going to go tomorrow and Friday. I will get back into a routine!

2.) I started an online Bible study (Beth Moore's Believing God). It is 9 weeks long, and I am pretty excited about it. It's an hour or so video once a week, and then 5 days of "homework". The nice thing about it is that I can do it on my own time.

3.) I had to pull these bad boys out yesterday. (see pic) I was freezing...

4.) Mike is having lasik done this week. I am excited for him, as this will mean saying goodbye to glasses and pesky contacts.

5.) Since I am on vacation this week, I thought I would get some things done around the house: finish painting the trim around my windows, clean out my file cabinet, organize my closet and dresser.
6.) Mike and I are thinking about getting rid of our home phone. Let's face it--we hardly ever use our home phone, and if anyone calls us, it's usually on our cell phones. Let's save some money!

7.) Thinking about making a trip to IKEA. Not that I need anything, but I have heard that the store is awesome. I don't doubt I would find something!

8.) We found a new show on FOX that we like--Fringe. Sort of creepy, but I really got into the first episode. New episode is on tonight.

9.) Someone told me that it is less than 100 days until Christmas. I'm having a hard time with this.

10.) With Fall right around the corner, I was thinking about breaking out the Crock Pot. But since we don't use it all that much, I am needing some recipes. Any ideas?

No comments: