Thursday, September 23, 2010

Good Morning

I love mornings like this. Where the babies are still sleeping, I can take a shower and do my makeup without feeling rushed. Mornings when I can make coffee (although terribly) and sit down at my computer to catch up on blog reading and possibly do some blogging of my own. Some quality me time!






This sweet little darling refuses to nap. You add that onto her already fussy personality and you have the makings of a really GREAT day (can you sense the sarcasm?). The only time of day that she seems to be happiest is in the morning. You can hear her babbling in her crib and when you pick her up, she is all smiles. Love it. I don't, however, love the no napping at any time during the day. I think she would be so much happier if she would just sleep, but maybe that is just wishful thinking. She sleeps great at night and has no problem going to bed. But when I put her down during the day, she cries like there is no tomorrow. Any suggestions?

No comments: