Sunday, September 26, 2010

Let's Try This Again

I super excited to start reading this book! It's the Bloom Book Club's newest pick, and although I am not sure when I am going to have time to read it, I am determined to make an attempt.




I did not keep up with the last book club selection, which was Strong Women, Soft Hearts. I was having a hard time relating, and honestly, lost interest in the book. So I am ready to get back on the book club track and start this new one. I am going to run out today and grab it if it's in stock. It sounds like a book that I really need right now. I constantly struggle with wanting desperately to have time to sit and be in God's word, and just pray. But as a working mom, it's hard! Any spare moment I have, I am doing SOMETHING.

Anyway, hope this book can bring about some clarity! It looks so good, and the book club starts up on October 17th, if you would like to join me and read this book. For more details, click on the Bloom button on the side of my blog. I would love for some women I know to read this book with me!

No comments: