Wednesday, December 14, 2011

18 Months

So, the peanuts have turned 18 months!


They are keeping Mike and I on our toes to say the least, and when they go to bed at night, we want to too because we are exhausted from chasing them!

Morgan is such a chatterbox. She screeches, she yells, she talks! She can say momma, dada, go, down, shoes, nana, papa, tree. She is usually the first one I hear in the morning, just chatting away in her crib.

Morgan is a good sleeper (finally!) and still can sleep without a problem for her morning and afternoon nap. I haven't gone away with the morning nap completely because sometimes they really need it.


She is super attached to her blankie, and drags it all around the house with her. Good thing I have an identical one on backup.


Loves fruit--big time! Especially strawberries. If she could only eat strawberries, I think she would. Oh, and McDonalds wild berry smoothies.


Morgan is a cuddly one. She loves to just come and sit in my lap, especially with a book so she can point at the pictures.

Taylor is our "rough and tumble" baby! Anything that she can climb on, get into, roll over, she's into it. She was the first to figure out how to climb on our couch and about scared the crap out of me the first time she did it!
Loves to hand out kisses like it's her job. And they are usually of the very wet variety!
She has a ton of hair, as you can see from the picture. (She's channeling Pippi Longstocking)
Taylor has started to go away from the 2 nap a day routine, which makes it difficult for her sister since Morgan can still nap 2 times a day. She'll sleep in the morning and then won't want to take a nap in the afternoon. She'll play and play, and play in her crib until I have to go in and get her so Morgan can sleep.
This baby will eat anything! She is definitely not a picky eater.
Mickey Mouse is her favorite show. She could be having a complete meltdown, and the minute we turn Mickey on, everything is all right in her world. I think I know the Hot Dog dance by heart.
__________________________________________________________________
These little girls have definitely become just that! Gone are my tiny babies, and in their place are too very active, very vocal little girls with huge personalities. Wouldn't trade it for the world! (but I do miss those little babies!)

No comments: