Monday, January 2, 2012

Looking Back and Looking Ahead

We had such a great Christmas this year! Even though it was harder this year for me to get into the spirit, I really caught the holiday bug once the weekend of Christmas came around. Better late than never, right? ;)


Mike and I decided not to go totally crazy on presents for the girls since we knew that they were going to get SO much stuff from grandparents and relatives. We got them a few presents each, and they had more fun unwrapping the presents than the presents themselves!


2011 was a year of amazement for me as a mom. I had such fun watching Taylor and Morgan grow and learn new things. They made me laugh, and well, I might have wanted to cry a couple times too!
Here is a look back on 2011...


























Looking back on all of these pictures makes me smile! We had such a good year, and I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for us. I can only hope that we will continue to be so blessed!

No comments: