Monday, December 17, 2012

Sandy Hook/Newtown




    I have to say how heavy my heart was this weekend as I watched news coverage of Newtown, CT. I think I speak for most of us when I say that I cannot even imagine what the parents and families of the victims must be going through. I cannot even fathom what the first responders saw when they entered the building, and my heart just aches for those little angels. I pray that God grants peace and comfort to those who have to bury a child in the coming week. There just aren't any words...

As I tucked my babies into bed this weekend, I couldn't be more grateful for their sweet smiles, their infectious giggles, and am so thankful for their presence in my life. I don't know what I would do if I ever lost them. I hugged them so much tighter this weekend, and couldn't stop smothering them with kisses and "I love you's".

I am just filled with sadness over this tragedy.


No comments: