Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

                  
 
Well, hello again, little blog! I've been neglecting this blog lately, but it's time to get back in the swing of things with What I'm Loving Wednesday!
 
Today I am loving...
 
*the in between time---Halloween is over, and Christmas is on it's way. Christmas is my favorite holiday and even though it seems retailers everywhere are already set for Christmas, I am not in the Christmas spirit just yet. My fall decor is still up and I am not ready to take it down quite yet. Maybe once the snow starts falling, I'll be ready!
 
*contentment---I am trying to look at our house in a new light. Even though most of the time it feels like we are bursting at the seams, I am learning to be content with what we have. After all, it's a roof over our heads, and filled with love, which is more than a lot of people have.
 
*the little things---the laughter of my girls, a warm blanket paired with a cup of coffee, Halloween candy, a good book.
 
What are you loving today?

No comments: