Thursday, December 5, 2013

Phone Dump

Coffee in hand (2nd cup) with my Taylor curled up next to me watching Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, and I thought it was the perfect time to unload some of the pics I've managed to capture on my phone! 

Here we go...

My beautiful sweet pea last night. She had alone time with me since Morgan was spending the night at my parents.

Twinkle the elf has been finding herself in some mischievous situations! We have been having fun moving her every night, but I'm going to be honest here, I'm not up for having Twinkle make a huge mess. Cleaning up that mess is not my idea of fun, so we do fun stuff but no huge messes. No thank you!

Morgan insists on riding the horse at the grocery store every time we're there! Lol... Heaven forbid if we leave without a horsey ride. 
One of Morgan's favorite things to do while her sister is at school is go to the library. She thinks it's the neatest thing that she can color and draw on a computer. ( she looks so grown up to me here)
This picture was from this morning right after her procedure for her tubes. She was groggy and her tummy was not feeling good at all (thank goodness for Zofran).

I'm so glad I can spend the day just cuddling with Taylor and watching movies with her until she feels better! 

No comments: