Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Card Outtakes

I love giving and sending Christmas cards. I especially love the picture cards! I love seeing my friends and their kiddos, and it makes my heart smile to hang them all up. 

 I used to get really stressed out trying to take pics of the girls, until last year when I  decided that whatever I can get, I'll take. See, while I love picture cards, I used to feel this pressure to make sure our pictures turned out perfect, and well, perfect is not realistic. I'm not striving for perfection here! So, I've learned to let go of that expectation. 

Here are some of the goofy pics that didn't make it on our Christmas card but that I adore!




While these sweet pics didn't make the card this year, they are never leaving my archive of family pics. I love them,closed eyes and all. 

No comments: