Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What I'm loving Wednesday

                     

And I'm back at it with What I'm Loving Wednesday! I know it's been a little while since my last post, but that is just life right now. :) There are just some days when I don't have a spare second to myself until the girls go to bed, and even then, all I want to do is be a couch potato. So, I'm giving myself permission to just blog when I feel like it and to not let myself get on the guilt train about it.

Here we go!

1.) Philosophy---maybe I'm late to the Philosophy party, but I am so glad I figured it out! I am in love with their Purity Made Simple makeup remover/facial cleanser. I wear makeup every.single.day. This stuff takes off my eye makeup ( ALL of it) like no other. I love that it takes just ONE product to remove and wash my face. And it makes my face feel so incredibly soft. It's an extremely gentle cleanser which is great because my skin tends to be on the sensitive side. You have to try this!
                                 

2.) I also just purchased Philosophy's Living Grace perfume and body wash. It's amazing! It has a fresh scent, not overpowering. It's just a simple, clean scent and I love it for everyday.
                    


3.) Clarisonic--- This is the best beauty tool! ( I guess you could call it a tool.) I never realized how much makeup was staying on my face with just simple washing, until I tried Clarisonic. The person that invented this is a genius. I use it with my Purity Made Simple, and my face feels amazing. It has even helped with my dry skin, believe it or not!

Those are my 3 beauty products I'm loving today! What are you loving today?



No comments: