Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Seriously, if winter doesn't hightail it outta here sometime soon, I may go crazy. We have another Winter Weather Advisory starting at 9 tonight, and I may pull out my hair. Where in the world is spring? 

Here's what I'm loving today...

1.) This post from Rachel Martin on "Motherhood isn't meant to be lonely". Maybe it will touch you like it did me. It made me realize that I've been feeling like I need community. To surround myself with other moms who understand the joys and trials of life with little ones. Anyone else feeling that same need?

2.) DIY Lip Scrub via Pinterest (where else? Ha!). My lips are soooo flaky due to this insane winter, and while I have my eye on lip scrub from Sara Happ, I desperately needed to take care of my lips ASAP. Here's the recipe!

                *1 Tbsp of sugar
                * 1Tbsp of honey
                * 1 Tbsp of Vaseline
        Mix well, and slather on. Rub your lips gently in circular motions as you put it on. Wipe off with a warm washcloth, then coat your lips with a heavy duty lip moisturizer. 

3.) There have been so many times in the past couple weeks where I needed to hear this:


What are you loving today?



No comments: