Tuesday, May 6, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Today's edition of What I'm Loving Wednesday is all about Mother's Day gifts! 

1.) I love J Crew Factory! I've gotten several things from them in the past two years and I love their sweaters. Here in Michigan it can still be pretty cool in the mornings, so this sweater is perfect for those chilly mornings. And the neon pink is the perfect summer color!

2.) So by now you should I love Sephora, and while scouring Sephora online, I found these beauties. I need some new makeup brushes since I am using a hodge-podge of brushes, most of which are broken (great, huh?). These are so pretty!

3.) Another fav of mine from Sephora? This Urban Decay eye shadow. The color is called Verve and it's my favorite all over eye color. I sometimes just use it in the inner corner of my eyelid to give my eyes a more awake look. Love it!
4.) Lisa Leonard has some gorgeous jewelry and this bracelet is no exception. I love that it's a chunkier bracelet and you could wear it everyday. Plus, you can customize it with your kiddos names on it (or whoever's names you want). It's so beautiful!

Have a wonderful Wednesday! What are you loving for Mother's Day?


1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Sarah! I'm Heather and I wanted to know if you could answer a quick question regarding your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)