Sunday, December 28, 2014

Begin Again

It's been so long since I've paid attention to this blog of mine. Honestly, it was a much welcomed break. I felt a sense of relief when I decided to take a blogging hiatus, but parts of me started to miss it. I miss documenting the little and big things going on in our lives. 

I really don't want to let this blog become a burden so I'm just going to follow my own feelings. I am going to try and blog a couple times a week but life can get crazy and let's face it, being a mom to two four year olds is no walk in the park. There are going to be times when I just cannot blog and I'm giving myself the grace to just go with it. 

I also think I'm going to post a Scripture verse on Sundays. Sundays are my day to get organized for the upcoming week and I like to have a verse that I can put up on my fridge for the week to help  encourage me. Maybe my Sunday verse will encourage you as well! 


No comments: