Wednesday, January 14, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Since I've barely moved from the couch since the girls and I came down with the flu, I've done a lot of tv watching. My DVR is finally getting some free space! So the shows I've been hooked on are...

1.) State of Affairs--this is probably my favorite right now. I think Kathryn Heigl is great in this show, and it always leaves me hanging in suspense until the next episode. 

2.) Madam Secretary---I like this one because it sort of brings me back to The West Wing days. It's not crazy scandalous or drama filled, but I find it interesting. 

3.) Downton Abbey---Mike rolls his eyes every time I watch it, but I've been hooked on this show from the beginning. I like everything about this show, from the time period, to the setting and the characters. I keep hoping Lady Edith finally finds some happiness, for crying out loud!

I also cannot wait for The Blacklist and Scandal to come back on! 

No comments: