Monday, August 2, 2010

8 Weeks Old

The Twins are 8 Weeks Old!!!



Taylor Faith


*Good Sleeper



*Huge blue eyes with super long eyelashes



*Laid back



*Loves her binky



*Coos up a storm when "playing" in her activity gym







Morgan Jane


*Little Miss Serious


*Loves to be held and cuddled


*Just starting to take a binky, although sometimes she still isn't too sure about it!


*Doesn't like to nap.


*Dark eyes--hoping they'll be brown!

They make my heart so unbelievably happy that sometimes I just look at them and tear up. God is just too good. I couldn't have imagined my life like this even if I tried. God knows what He is doing--without a doubt!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this :) And I love how these two twin girls have such different personalities! I bet it's a blast watching their little characters develop. God IS good! :-D

Katie @ Chronicles of KT said...

they are so cute!! They seem to be getting closer in size too, and you are right God does know what he's doing!!!

Dana said...

They are beautiful.